Do you want to make your manifestation even more powerful?
Have you tried using items such as crystals?
Crystals are effective and can help with manifestation.
Another item that you can use is candles.
Manifestation is setting your intentions out into the universe and this will harness the energy of your desires to bring it into your reality.
Candles, on the other hand, can set the light on those intentions and guide it as you release it to the universe.
Did you know that lighting candles is one of the oldest ways to let the universe know what you want?
Here’s a brief history of candles…
Candles are often used in rituals, celebrations, and ceremonies. And even before electricity was introduced into the world, everybody heavily relied on candles.
Specifically, the use of candles for intentions has become a tradition.
In fact, other pre-Christian faiths and Ancient Pagans used candles and lanterns to honor their ancestors and gods. It was in the late Middle Ages when Christians started lighting candles on church altars as an act of solidifying their prayers.
Know Your Candles for Manifestation
A candle embodies the five elements: water, fire, earth, air, and spirit.
Today, there are various candles that you can choose from and each varies depending on its color. To use a candle for manifestation, you have to associate your intention with its color.
- Silver candles – creativity, ambition, fame, purity, communication with ancestors, astral realm
- Gold candles – happiness, awareness, abundance, knowledge, divination, power, influence
- Gray candles – visions, wisdom, imagination, psychic protection, patience, obstacles
- Pink candles – romance, spiritual healing, friendship, self-love, faith, forgiveness
- Brown candles – stability and grounding, travel, rebirth/renewal, balance, financial success, telepathic abilities
- Black candles – reverse curses, protection, absorbs negative energy, reveals secrets, loss & grief support, illness
- White candles – purifying, truth, cleansing, blessings, unity, relieves tension
- Red candles – courage, energy, fertility, passion, lust, negativity & pessimism, strength
- Purple – astral travel, wisdom, ambition, insomnia, bad karma, psychic ability
- Blue candles – meditation, loyalty, overcoming addiction, trauma, inner peace, spiritual protection
- Green candles – balance, money, growth, healing, new beginnings, harmony
- Yellow candles – optimism, charm, communication, confidence, good luck, concentration
- Orange candles – success, stamina, prosperity, youthfulness, independence, sudden changes
You can use any of the candles below:
- Prayer candles
- Chime candles
- Tea lights
Candles can ignite your intentions. When you light any of these candles, visualize what you want to happen in your life.
What are your desires? What do you want to manifest in your life?
Bask in the natural energy that comes from a candle flame. A candle flame can attract spiritual energy and you can do so many changes in your life by simply lighting a candle.
Enhancing Your Manifestation With Candles
Manifesting with the use of candles can be as easy as lighting a candle and stating your intentions to the universe.
However, if you want to enhance its power, there are other elements that you can add to it.
Have you heard of candle magic?
Candle magic is a form of sympathetic magic like Reiki. It follows the principle that what you do to a certain thing is going to change or manifest in another thing.
It’s very easy for beginners to perform. It doesn’t require any ceremonial techniques.
So, how do you perform candle magic?
It’s really simple.
1. Determine Your Intention
Really, all of this relies on your intention. So, think about what you really want. Think about it so hard that your whole system grows accustomed to it.
This is because your purpose for doing this should be clear as day.
2. Dress Up Your Candles
Now, this is the fun part. You can dress up your candles using many things such as glitters, herbs, stones, etc.!
This is what makes candle magic more magical and personal.
Magic is simply making unseen forces more visible by making the changes yourself.
For this, you can use kitchen herbs, harden herbs, essential oils, crystal chips, words, symbols, and many more.
Think about how you can make your candles even more personalized and dress them according to that.
When you’re dressing your candle, think about your desires coming into life.
3. Burn the Candle
Pick an appropriate time when you can burn your candle. Make sure that when you do this you have the energy to do it.
Let the candle burn out on its own. Or when needed, re-light it. While you’re letting it burn on its own, meditate and set your intentions out there.
4. Read the Candle Wax
Now that you’re left with only the candle wax, look for uneven burning, foul smell, cracking or breaking glass or wax, shapes in wax, and a disproportionate amount of soot.
To determine what this means, rely on your intuition. Trust that the meaning of these signs will come to you right at that moment.
You can use candles for manifesting anything you want. And it works because it allows you to be more personal and focus on your intent.
Manifesting using candles is simple yet very effective. In fact, you can perform it almost anywhere that you can light a candle.
When you light a candle, you release your energy into the universe. Once you get used to it, you can create your simple rituals to attract what you want in life.
One thing that you should always remember here — you are the magic! It’s not the candles.
That’s why you have to have faith that things will work out for you and what you put out there will come to you. Believe in your abilities that you can make it work and it will work for you.
Last but not least, always trust the universe. It is always working in your favor and whatever you send it, it will send back to you.