Now that the Libra season ⚖ is over, the intense energy of the Scorpio ♏️ season arrives. And when the energy of Scorpio is here, it brings forth more powerful energies that you can use to your advantage.
And not only that, there will be a New Moon 🌚 on October 27 and this makes it a great time to manifest new beginnings in your life.
The Libra season has helped you get more balanced while the recent Full Moon in Aries ♈️ gave you an opportunity to close chapters in your life. Now, it’s time to get the wheels turning and use the energy of Scorpio and the New Moon to enter a new chapter in your life.
If you’ve been feeling stuck lately or you’re just itching to jumpstart something in your life, this is a great opportunity for you to do so. With the intense power of Scorpio by your side boosted by the energy of the New Moon, turning a new chapter in your life is now within your grasp.
But first, I want you to understand first how the Scorpio season is going to have a hand in all of these.
The Scorpio Season begins on October 23 and lasts until November 22. Many people are spooked when this season rolls around because of the belief that it’s the darkest and most sinister time of the year.
One of the things that attribute Scorpio to “scary” is that Halloween 🎃 takes place during its season… every year.
I’m not going to deny the fact that Scorpio holds its own darkness, however, that’s not a bad thing and that’s not something to be feared as well.
The main characteristics of this particular zodiac are intense and have a quiet yet assured power. The sign is ruled by Mars and Pluto. Its energies are powerful and intense. With that said, you can expect more intense emotions from you and from the people you’ll be interacting with this season.
How You Can Use the Energies of Scorpio
This season, you can harness the energy of Scorpio to be more fearless. If you have been intimidated by someone, you can finally chalk up the courage to confront or talk to them using the energy of Scorpio.
Scorpio energy can also push you to ask more provocative questions that may catch people off-guard. And if you want to do some things alone, trust me that you’ll be more courageous to do so with the energies of this sign lingering around.
The sign of Scorpio is also known to be the most sexual out of all the signs. So, yes… you may feel more sexual during this time of the year.
Scorpio and the New Moon
Now that you have an understanding of what Scorpio is all about and the energies that it will bring to you, it’s time to pair it with the power of the New Moon to manifest new beginnings in your life.
I’m focusing on New Beginnings simply because with such intensity that the sign of Scorpio brings, it’s just the perfect opportunity to kickstart new things in your life.
The energy of the New Moon is definitely one of the best times to manifest. The Universe is open for you to bring new things into your life so don’t waste it.
Also, the New Moon is a symbol of fresh new beginnings. Take advantage of its energy to set new intentions, make wishes, and plant new seeds.
Manifesting New Beginnings Under the New Moon in Scorpio
Nothing beats a good New Moon Wishes ritual when you want to manifest new things in your life. This ritual will allow you to appreciate more the energy of the moon when you set your intentions and wishes for new beginnings.
For this ritual, you have to prepare these:
- A blank paper 📄
- Black-banded Agate, Turquoise or Alexandrite crystals
- Dark red or black or gray candles (choose 1) 🕯
- Clear quartz
- Lemurian seed crystals
- Smudge sage in your space and to cleanse your crystals.
- Hold your crystals, close your eyes, and say, “I am now ready to release what is ready to go and embrace the new changes that are coming my way. I will improve myself and everything around me through a profound understanding of the inner workings in my life. I gratefully release what no longer serves me, and in doing so, I am born anew.”
- Grab your paper and write down at least 10 intentions or wishes for new beginnings.
- Sign and date it at the bottom of the paper.
- Say “thank you” thrice and fold the sheet in half.
- Place the quartz point in the center on top of the paper.
- Place your Lemurian seed crystals around the quartz — north, south, east, and west.
- Leave the blank sheet of paper just like that for 28 days.
- At the end of 28 days, before the new moon, remove the crystals and open the paper. Reflect on what you’ve written down and checked the ones that have manifested in your life and identify the ones that need more time to seed.
- For the ones that need more time to seed, you can transfer them to your next new moon wishes.
Take advantage of the transformative and sensual energies of the New Moon and Scorpio.
Be free, start anew, and welcome life with more intensity than ever. I urge you, turn that page… better things are coming. ⚡️