The moon is a symbol of a person’s emotional composition and core desires.
As the moon cycles through its phases and passes through each zodiac sign, it illuminates various aspects of each sign’s psyche and mood.
When the moon is full, which is its brightest phase, do not rush in doing new things or starting a project that’s big.
The best thing to do during this wonderful time is to do full moon rituals.
You deserve to take some time to relax and unwind.
You deserve to let go of every single thing that no longer serves you.
You deserve to clear your energy and protect it from any negativity.
You deserve to set intentions that work for you and not for the people around you.
You deserve all of these and more.
1. Energy Clearing
What does this mean, you might be wondering.
Energy clearing is the process of getting rid of the negative energy that surrounds you, be it your mind or body.
Once you are free from these, you can welcome and invite positivity from all places.
Here’s how you can do the ritual. But first, you will need your favorite crystal.
It could be a crystal for abundance or love, but the best one is the Obsidian stone.
It has the power to ward off ill will and negative energies. It can cleanse your space.
- Begin this ritual by sitting down in a comfortable position.
- Relax your mind and body.
- With your left hand, hold the crystal and imagine a white ball of energy from you transferring to it.
- Say out loud: I ask for my energy field and surroundings to be cleansed and purified. I allow the powerful light of the full moon to illuminate and dissolve all that is no longer needed in my aura and this space.
- Now, trace every bit of your body with the crystal.
- You can take time in areas that need the most attention, like your head, for example. (if you are an overthinker)
- As negative energy transfers to your crystal, feel it leave your body.
- Once you are done, leave your stone by the moonlight to let the energy go and for it to be recharged again.
You can do this anytime you need it.
2. Write the things you wish to bring into your life
Whether that be new ways of making money, creative projects, healthier habits, objects, people, opportunities, or even new energy that you crave.
Your goals can be as small or as huge as you like, this is all entirely up to you.
If you want to get really specific here with the time frame, feel free to draw up a plan in your mind.
You can also just leave it all up to divine timing and surrender your desires that way.
For this ritual, simply get a pen and paper and write down all the things you wish to bring into your life.
And keep that until the next full moon and cross the things that have happened until you complete it.
3. Spend time alone throughout the day
Try to spend more time on your own without distractions. Whether that is taking a walk outside, without listening to music, or a podcast.
If you want to just sit and think, daydream as you stare out of the window – don’t feel guilty doing it.
These are all important ways that we live as humans. Daydreaming leads to creativity.
Silent walks lead to great ideas. All of these things that we do alone will help you think about your life and feel renewed afterwards.
Which of these rituals are you excited to try?