Have you ever wondered what other things you can use to boost your manifestation journey?
We have already talked about crystal manifestation…
But what about Candle Manifestation?
Manifestation is setting your intentions out into the universe, and this will harness the energy of your desires to bring them into your reality.
Candles, on the other hand, can set the light on those intentions and guide them as you release them into the universe.
Did you know that lighting candles are one of the oldest ways to let the universe know what you want?
Here’s a brief history of candles…
Candles are often used in rituals, celebrations, and ceremonies.
And even before electricity was introduced into the world, everybody heavily relied on candles.
Specifically, the use of candles for intentions has become a tradition.
In fact, other pre-Christian faiths and Ancient Pagans used candles and lanterns to honor their ancestors and gods.
It was in the late Middle Ages when Christians started lighting candles on church altars as an act of solidifying their prayers.
Candles for Manifestation
A candle embodies the five elements: water, fire, earth, air, and spirit.
Today, there are various candles that you can choose from, and each varies depending on its color.
To use a candle for manifestation, you have to associate your intention with its color.
- Silver candles – creativity, ambition, fame, purity, communication with ancestors, astral realm
- Gold candles – happiness, awareness, abundance, knowledge, divination, power, influence
- Gray candles – visions, wisdom, imagination, psychic protection, patience, obstacles
- Pink candles – romance, spiritual healing, friendship, self-love, faith, forgiveness
- Brown candles – stability and grounding, travel, rebirth/renewal, balance, financial success, telepathic abilities
- Black candles – reverse curses, protection, absorbs negative energy, reveal secrets, loss & grief support, illness
- White candles – purifying, truth, cleansing, blessings, unity, relieves tension
- Red candles – courage, energy, fertility, passion, lust, negativity & pessimism, strength
- Purple – astral travel, wisdom, ambition, insomnia, bad karma, psychic ability
- Blue candles – meditation, loyalty, overcoming addiction, trauma, inner peace, spiritual protection
- Green candles – balance, money, growth, healing, new beginnings, harmony
- Yellow candles – optimism, charm, communication, confidence, good luck, concentration
- Orange candles – success, stamina, prosperity, youthfulness, independence, sudden changes
Candles can ignite your intentions. When you light any of these candles, visualize what you want to happen in your life.
What are your desires? What do you want to manifest in your life?
Bask in the natural energy that comes from a candle flame.
A candle flame can attract spiritual energy, and you can make so many changes in your life by simply lighting a candle.
Enhancing Your Manifestation With Candles
Manifesting with the use of candles can be as easy as lighting a candle and stating your intentions to the universe.
However, if you want to enhance its power, there are other elements that you can add to it.
Have you heard of candle magic?
Candle magic is a form of sympathetic magic like Reiki.
It follows the principle that what you do to a certain thing is going to change or manifest in another thing.
It’s very easy for beginners to perform. It doesn’t require any ceremonial techniques.
So, how do you perform candle magic?
It’s really simple.
- Determine Your Intention
- Dress Up Your Candles
- Burn the Candle
Really, all of this relies on your intention. So, think about what you really want.
Think about it so hard that your whole system grows accustomed to it.
This is because your purpose for doing this should be clear as day.
Now, this is the fun part. You can dress up your candles using many things, such as glitter, herbs, stones, etc.!
This is what makes candle magic more magical and personal.
Magic is simply making unseen forces more visible by making the changes yourself.
For this, you can use kitchen herbs, hardened herbs, essential oils, crystal chips, words, symbols, and many more.
Think about how you can make your candles even more personalized and dress them accordingly.
When you’re dressing your candle, think about your desires coming into life.
Pick an appropriate time when you can burn your candle.
Make sure that when you do this, you have the energy to do it.
Let the candle burn out on its own. Or when needed, re-light it.
While you’re letting it burn on its own, meditate and set your intentions out there.
Are you excited to try candle manifestation?